Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Eating Post

I have the Safari web browser on my computer so I can add "bookmarks" at the top of the screen. I added this site on the "create a new blog" page, and my computer automatically shortens the name.  The name of the bookmark reads, "Blogger:...ate Post".   Somehow makes me hungry.

I was up till four this morning.  Don't you just want to scream when your brain doesn't shut off when you want it to?  I swear I'm more of a genius every time I have insomniac tendencies because I literally think of EVERY POSSIBLE THING.  I think of all the things that are IN THE WHOLE WORLD.  Then the next day, because I used my brain too much the night before, have absolutely no thoughts at all, and appear dull and ignorant.  If only we could switch these habits up...

Given the fact that I had wonderful, deep, and invigorating thoughts last night, you can expect an additional post this afternoon.  I know all of you are simply DYING to read it.  Until then, please drive safe and have a pleasant rest of the day!

Sincerely,
a VERY tired girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment