Monday, February 15, 2010

The ghetto...is to soften the anger...somehow it works!

If you don't want to freakin be wit me, and you tell me that you think its best for the both of us that we don't speak, why you go be TEXTIN me?! Idiot! I go as ghetto on your A as imma typin if you keep that up boy! I didn't txt you when my gpa died cuz im STRONG and didn't want to make things worse...but there you go...takin somethin as meaningless to you as my birthday as an excuse to try and make contact...BOY?!!! Have you gone outside your HEAD?!! I dont want to think about you...hear about you...THINK about you. When I do, THATS when we will talk. This aint up to you you clod of DIRT!!! I'm the one who got burned here....so don't be TRYIN to act like its allll good when I tried to make things right, but you refused because it wasn't yourrrr way! PSH I will make your BACKSIDE RAWHIDE, B! For thinkin you know soooo much 'bout relationships 'n shi you are reHEEELy wrong! At least stick to the plan YOU came up wit FOOL! You tryin to make yourself feel soooo great by sendin me a text...psh...u a selfish peice-o-crap! How 'bout thinkin bout how I feel the next time you try an do sumthin to make yourself feel good bout yourself. Hmm.
Tryin to keep that foot in the door is LOW. LOW LOW LOW!!! You wanted it over...and I know its diff-cult fo u to stick to ur desizuns...but if you really want waz best...don't ever speak to me again!
(Then I bust a CAP in the ceiling! to show I'm seriUUUSSSSS!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment