Tuesday, December 15, 2009

once again....

Finding myself in that freaking pit of sorrow again today. wtf!?
I hope that I can get over this shat soon.

On a funnier note, I wrote a fake letter to my retarded ex-boyfriend last night when I was particularly pissed, and it makes me laugh now. Haha...didn't know I could use such foul language in such a poetic way.

I know it is SOOOOO dumb...but I still just want him to come crawling back to me. I must LITERALLY be insane. Like....I KNOW I shouldn't... yet I still do? Isn't that the definition of insane or something?

Anyways....I just feel like getting wasted. I know thats wrong too...but I still do...? WTF SARAH!

Sometimes it just feels good to get that out there....into the abyss of the internet....where thousands or none could be reading it...be completely honest with the faces I will never see....or if I do see them I won't recognize them....

I know not being "in-love" after only 6 months of dating is really not the ideal, and I'd rather have the man that wants to be with me have those in love feelings for longer than that, but I mean, those feelings are bound to fade anyways. I'm prepared for that. Thats where commitment and stuff are involved. The honeymoon ends, but its no reason to get a divorce. With the next idiot he dates he is going to run out of "in-love" feelings too...and wonder what is wrong with him. Pure stupidity- thats what.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment